Law firms and legal departments are vessels of human capital; from the youngest assistant to the founding partner and GC, your success is largely driven by your team’s skills and knowledge. If you don’t invest in these skills and knowledge, you’re not investing in your success. At LexPredict, we have a history of motivating and educating through speaking engagements for leadership and training for legal professionals and law students. Our partners have provided numerous keynote and partner retreat speeches and lectured hundreds of times in industry and academia over the last decade.
We provide both on-site, workshop-style learning experiences, as well as university-style online courses for training legal professionals. For both on-site and online training, tailored group projects and exercises may be included depending on client factors, such as the number of students, the business units they represent, their functional roles, and any relevant data or business problems.
On-site training is typically run as 1-2 full-day sessions or 2-4 half-day sessions. Online, university-style courses, typically for management or executives with busier schedules, range from 4-12 weeks, may involve 2-4 half-day weekend sessions, and provide regular interaction through teleconferencing and course websites. We charge a per-student-session or per-student-week fee that varies with class size and customization, and all software and data licenses are provided at no cost through cloud-based training software for standard courses.
All courses include 10 hours of professional consulting at no additional cost, so students are strongly encouraged to engage the lecturers on real business problems they face. Courses include:
- Introduction to Data Science for Legal Professionals
- Advanced Analytics for Legal Professionals
- Introduction to Legal Project Management
- Introduction to Legal Process Improvement and Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to the Legal Technology Landscape: From e-Discovery to Contract Automation
- Introduction to Finance and Accounting for Legal Professionals
- Introduction to Risk Management for Legal Professionals
- Introduction to Legal RFPs
- Blockchain for Legal Professionals
- Game Theory and Behavioral Economics for Legal Professionals
Need more help choosing a course or course format? Interested in a custom-tailored course for your team?
Getting started is easy; contact us for a free consultation.